In a highly unfortunate incident, 2 hardcore fans of actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan were dead due to an electric shock. The two fans were putting the cutouts and hoardings of their favourite star when they were accidentally electrocuted on the midnight of Tuesday (i.e early Wednesday) at Payakaraopeta in Visakhapatnam district.
Identified as Tolem Nagaraju (28) and Bhimavarapu Siva (31), were placing the banners and hoardings at Saimahal Junction in the town ahead of Pawan Kalyan's visit to the place on Wednesday as part of his Porata Yatra.
While they were placing the hoarding, they accidentally got in touch with a live electric wire and died on the spot. With the death of the two youths, the bereaved families are in deep shock and grief. The parents of the deceased youths are inconsolable seeing their mortal remains.Meanwhile, Pawan hasn't visited the bereaved families of Nagaraju and Siva yet.