AP BJP Chief Kanna Lakshminarayana asked five questions in the Open Letter targeting CM Chandrababu Naidu. Have a look at themâ€¦
1) Rs 360 crore worth land in Madhurawada of Visakha was offered to Lokesh's Friend G Sridhar for a nominal price of Rs 25 crore. Didn't you receive commission in it?
2) Centre has been paying 3 out of 7 percent interest on Farm Loans to the banks. Why AP Govt hasn't been paying 4 percent interest since the past 4 years?
3) 499 acres in Survey No.93 at Jayanthipuram Village in Krishna District was offered to VBC Fertilizers & Chemicals at a nominal price. That firm was owned by the Father-in-Law of Balakrishna's Daughter.
4) Why didn't TDP Govt allot land even after Union Minister laid foundation stone for SCERT in 2016 itself?
5) Rights Limited Company offered a favorable report to Major Port in Ramayapatnam in Prakasam District. Still, Government favoured Minor Port belonging to a private firm. Why TDP has been cheating the people of Prakasam?